Creamy cucumber radish salad is a refreshing and delightful dish that combines the cool crunch of cucumbers with the crispness of radishes. With minimal ingredients and simple preparation, you can create a creamy and tangy salad that is both light and satisfying. The combination of the fresh cucumbers and peppery radishes creates a harmonious blend of flavors and textures. Whether enjoyed as a side dish or a refreshing snack, creamy cucumber radish salad offers a burst of freshness and a creamy dressing that complements the vegetables perfectly. Embrace the simplicity of making this flavorful salad and enjoy its refreshing taste with every bite.
Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad
- 4 mini or Persian cucumbers (or 1 large English cucumber)
- 1 bunch radishes
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 2 tsp dried dill)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (or 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Thinly slice radishes and cucumbers using either a sharp knife or a mandolin.
- Place thinly sliced cucumbers, radishes, dill, and chives in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl or large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat. Once dressing is mixed with the cucumbers, the cucumbers begin to release liquid, so the salad is best when eaten right away.
- To make ahead, cover and store the vegetables and dressing separately in the refrigerator for up to a day. Toss with dressing, then serve.