Is September the most underrated month for gardening? You decide!
Here’s five reasons to grow a garden in September:
- Milder temperatures help plants thrive
- Less pests and disease than the height of summer
- Enjoy late summer harvests of tomatoes, peppers, squash, and eggplant
- Also harvest fruit like grapes, pears, figs, and raspberries
- Plant and harvest cool-weather crops like greens, herbs, and root vegetables
Interested in edible gardening? Explore our website to learn more!
Do you want a backyard garden that provides wellness and rewards all year long?
At Backyard Eats, we can handle everything for you! From designing and installing your dream garden to providing ongoing maintenance and education, we promise to help your edible garden thrive for nine months every year.
Contact us today to learn more: