Radish and white bean salad is a refreshing and nutritious dish that combines the crispness of radishes with the creamy texture of white beans. With minimal ingredients and simple assembly, you can create a delightful salad that is both light and satisfying. The peppery radishes and the hearty white beans create a wonderful contrast of flavors and textures. Whether enjoyed as a refreshing side dish or a light lunch, radish and white bean salad offers a burst of freshness and a wholesome combination of ingredients. Embrace the simplicity of preparing this salad and savor its deliciousness with each vibrant bite.
Radish and White Bean Salad
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 4 green onions
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cups radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1 can cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups arugula
- kosher salt (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add green onions and cook for approximately 5-7 minutes until a nice char develops on all sides. Thinly slice and place in a large bowl. To the same bowl add dill, tarragon and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add radishes, beans and arugula to bowl and toss gently to coat with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.